Updated 12/27/21 - As we head into the final weeks of the fantasy football season, we are shipping out A LOT more orders than usual.
Additionally, many of our shipping partners (FedEx & USPS) are also experiencing unprecedented volume increases as well as labor shortages, resulting in delays in picking up packages, updating shipping status as well as transit days.
Please note that we are working OT to ensure orders are delivered as quickly as possible and appreciate your patience and understanding should your package not arrive as quickly as usual.
For your convenience, we offer shipping services from both USPS & FedEx. Here is the lowdown of each along with estimated transit times. (Again - see above)
FREE Economy Shipping over $200
We now offer a FREE Economy Shipping option for all DOMESTIC orders over $200!
FREE Economy shipments will be fulfilled by the lowest price carrier and may take longer than either USPS/FedEx options below. Estimated time 5-10 business days
- Priority Mail (US locations) 2-5 business days
- Priority Mail (APO, AK, HI Only) 5-15 business days
Please note that we cannot GUARANTEE a delivery date from the postal service. Those rebels play by their own rules.
- FedEx Ground (US locations) 3-7 BUSINESS DAYS depending on location. We ship from San Diego, so the further away you are, the longer it takes - simple as that.
- FedEx 2 Day Air (US locations) 2 BUSINESS DAYS (orders must be placed before 11:00am PST!) *Engraved orders please add time for processing listed above
- FedEx Next Day (US locations) 1 BUSINESS DAYS (orders must be placed before 11:00am PST!) *Engraved orders please add time for processing listed above
International Orders (CANADA ONLY)
- WE CANNOT GUARANTEE DELIVERY TIMES ON INTERNATIONAL ORDERS. Orders can sometimes take up to 30+ days to arrive depending on location. Once your order leaves our warehouse, there is nothing we can do to speed up the process of customs clearance. Plan ahead!
- Currently all international shipments are sent via USPS International. The package will be passed off to Canada Post for final mile delivery.
- If you have not placed an international order before, we strongly encourage you to contact us before placing your order (See next bullet point below)
- Additional tariffs, taxes & other import fees may be due upon delivery and are the responsibility of the customer. No returns, exchanges or refunds can be processed on international orders.