We offer shipping services from both USPS & UPS/FedEx. Here is the lowdown of each along with estimated transit times.
FREE Economy Shipping over $200
We now offer a FREE Economy Shipping option for all DOMESTIC orders over $200!
FREE Economy shipments will be fulfilled by the lowest price carrier and may take longer than options below. Estimated time 5-10 business days
- Priority Mail (US locations) 2-5 business days
- Priority Mail (APO, AK, HI Only) 5-15 business days
Please note that we cannot GUARANTEE a delivery date from the postal service. Those rebels play by their own rules.
- FedEx Ground (US locations) 3-7 BUSINESS DAYS depending on location. We ship from Tennessee, so the further away you are, the longer it takes - simple as that.
- UPS 2 Day Air (US locations) 2 BUSINESS DAYS** (orders must be placed before 9:00am CST!) Saturday delivery is not available for all locations
- UPS Next Day (US locations) 1 BUSINESS DAYS** (orders must be placed before 9:00am CST!) Saturday delivery is not available for all locations
**Engraved orders - Add time for processing listed above!!
- WE CANNOT GUARANTEE DELIVERY TIMES ON CANADA ORDERS. Orders can sometimes take up to 30+ days to arrive depending on location. Once your order leaves our warehouse, there is nothing we can do to speed up the process of customs clearance. Plan ahead!
- Currently all international shipments are sent via USPS International. The package will be passed off to Canada Post for final mile delivery.
- If you have not placed an international order before, we strongly encourage you to contact us before placing your order (See next bullet point below)
- Additional tariffs, taxes & other import fees may be due upon delivery and are the responsibility of the customer. No returns, exchanges or refunds can be processed on international orders.
Unfortunately we recently have made the difficult decision to discontinue international shipping to all other international countries (excluding Canada).
Since COVID, the number of packages that were being lost during transit had increased significantly as well as overall shipping costs for both postage and tariff/duty fees. Additionally, the international sales tax reporting requirements have become too burdensome for our small business to comply with.