We know how it is. Your draft is this weekend and you need your order - NOW! We've simplified our shipping policy to deliver your purchase in the fastest and most efficient way possible. Here is what you need to know:
For your convenience, we offer shipping services from both USPS & FedEx. This is the lowdown of each along with estimated transit times.***Attention*** Engraved Orders - Please add 2-3 days for processing on top of estimated times listed below
FREE Economy Shipping over $100 (New for 2019)
New for 2019, we now offer a FREE Economy Shipping option for all DOMESTIC orders over $100!
FREE Economy shipments will be fulfilled by the lowest price carrier and may take longer than either USPS/FedEx options below. Estimated time 5-10 business days
- Priority Mail (US locations) 2-5 business days
- Priority Mail (APO, AK, HI Only) 5-15 business days
Please note that we cannot GUARANTEE a delivery date from the postal service. Those rebels play by their own rules.
- FedEx Ground (US locations) 3-7 BUSINESS DAYS depending on location. We ship from San Diego, so the further away you are, the longer it takes - simple as that.
- FedEx 2 Day Air (US locations) 2 BUSINESS DAYS (orders must be placed before 11:00am PST!) *Engraved orders please add 2-3 days for processing
- FedEx Next Day (US locations) 1 BUSINESS DAYS (orders must be placed before 11:00am PST!) *Engraved orders please add 2-3 days for processing
- Yes - we do ship International! 2-3 WEEKS to most locations - however
- WE CANNOT GUARANTEE DELIVERY TIMES ON INTERNATIONAL ORDERS. Orders can sometimes take up to 30 days to arrive depending on location. Once your order leaves our warehouse, there is nothing we can do to speed up the process of customs clearance. Plan ahead!
- We can ship with either carrier, but have found that USPS is a much more affordable option. We can also ship FedEx, which is faster and more reliable, however the shipping costs/tariff fees are higher. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org prior to placing order to request.
- If you have not placed an International order before, we strongly encourage you to contact us before placing your order (See next bullet point below)
- Additional tariffs, taxes & other import fees may be due upon delivery and are the responsibility of the customer.