Bobble Head Outhouse Award
So here's the deal. We don't offer phone support at this time. It's not that we don't love you and want to chat about fantasy sleepers all day - it's just that we are a small team of elite fantasy athletes and have concluded that we are far more efficient routing questions through email. (Phone calls keep us from what we do best - building badass trophies and shipping your orders-- FAST!) Drop us a line through our Contact Page, you'd be surprised how quick we will get back to you.
Your plaque will be engraved in either a 2 or 3 line format depending on the type of trophy purchased. (We recommend visiting our Plaques page to view photos.) When purchasing a trophy that includes engraving, we will add as many Previous Champions as your league currently has. They can be entered into the "Previous Champion" box using / marks to indicate line breaks. Our standard engraving format is Year/Owner/Team name. PLEASE NOTE WE WILL ENGRAVE EXACTLY AS ENTERED.
Unfortunately our engraving software is unable to recognize emojis.
(Domestic Only) Orders placed before 7:00am CST will most likely be processed for shipment the same business day. Orders placed after this time may not ship out until the following day. Please note that engraved orders will add additional days of processing time. (current estimate listed on Shipping Page) A tracking number will be provided once your order is processed. USPS Priority Mail averages around 2-5 business days. FedEx Ground averages around 5-7 business days. If you are in a bind we do offer expedited shipping options, however they are not cheap. Visit our Shipping Page for more details and for information on International Orders.
We are unable to alter the front plate of the original Fantasy Football Championship Belt in anyway. We can however customize the top & bottom banners of our Semi-Custom Championship Belt.
We are unable to customize the Championship Rings at this time. We are working on adding an affordable custom ring, but in the mean time we recommend you take a look at our Acrylic Ring Display Case.
That's a big Negative Ghostrider - We operate from a warehouse without a storefront and are busy cranking through orders in the Wonka Factory. (Plus let's be real - gas is like $5 a gallon! It is cheaper to ship)
Credit card and order data is encrypted and secured to Level 1 PCI compliance and uses 128 bit SSL certificates to keep order details secure. Short Answer = YES!
Yes. We periodically update our player pool throughout the preseason and will have the latest update date listed directly on the product page
Yes, we would be happy to supply your bar or other business establishment with our kits. Check out our Bulk Draft Kits page for pricing..
After careful consideration, we have concluded that it is best to ship our draft boards delicately folded rather than rolled. We've found that shipping tends to be much faster and more reliable this way. Quite often you will find that other boards shipped in a tube will have your player labels rolled up inside as well. We weren't happy with this method either and ultimately chose the lesser of two evils.
Our draft boards are made from an 80lb High Gloss paper and are not meant to be reused. Once the player labels have adhered to the boards surface, they are not easily removed
Updated Refund Policy - with COVID-19 wreaking havoc on the world, we are stuck between a rock and a hard spot in regards to our return policy. It has been extremely challenging to forecast our inventory and labor needs with as much uncertainty as we are currently faced with.
As a result, we have temporarily suspended our standard return policy and are no longer accepting returns on ANY orders. Please understand that while we pride ourselves on offering the best customer service in the industry, our small business simply cannot shoulder the risks associated with a canceled season, hostile alien invasion, zombie apocalypse or any other event which might be thrust upon us in this mad world.
We hope to revert back to our usual policy soon.
We offer shipping services from both USPS & UPS/FedEx. Here is the lowdown of each along with estimated transit times.
FREE Economy Shipping over $200
We now offer a FREE Economy Shipping option for all DOMESTIC orders over $200!
FREE Economy shipments will be fulfilled by the lowest price carrier and may take longer than options below. Estimated time 5-10 business days
- Priority Mail (US locations) 2-5 business days
- Priority Mail (APO, AK, HI Only) 5-15 business days
Please note that we cannot GUARANTEE a delivery date from the postal service. Those rebels play by their own rules.
- FedEx Ground (US locations) 3-7 BUSINESS DAYS depending on location. We ship from Tennessee, so the further away you are, the longer it takes - simple as that.
- UPS 2 Day Air (US locations) 2 BUSINESS DAYS** (orders must be placed before 9:00am CST!) Saturday delivery is not available for all locations
- UPS Next Day (US locations) 1 BUSINESS DAYS** (orders must be placed before 9:00am CST!) Saturday delivery is not available for all locations
**Engraved orders - Add time for processing listed above!!
- WE CANNOT GUARANTEE DELIVERY TIMES ON CANADA ORDERS. Orders can sometimes take up to 30+ days to arrive depending on location. Once your order leaves our warehouse, there is nothing we can do to speed up the process of customs clearance. Plan ahead!
- Currently all international shipments are sent via USPS International. The package will be passed off to Canada Post for final mile delivery.
- If you have not placed an international order before, we strongly encourage you to contact us before placing your order (See next bullet point below)
- Additional tariffs, taxes & other import fees may be due upon delivery and are the responsibility of the customer. No returns, exchanges or refunds can be processed on international orders.
Unfortunately we recently have made the difficult decision to discontinue international shipping to all other international countries (excluding Canada).
Since COVID, the number of packages that were being lost during transit had increased significantly as well as overall shipping costs for both postage and tariff/duty fees. Additionally, the international sales tax reporting requirements have become too burdensome for our small business to comply with.